So this post is aimed at anyone looking to buy their honey the perfect gift. (Or anyone looking for a reason to get a Clairsonic. Trust me, I’ll get to it.)
Just kidding, I really do have some advice. With the holidays already upon us, time is running out. So if you are looking to get the woman in your life (or the man who understand the importance of good skin care ) the perfect gift, I’ve found something they’ll love – Clairsonic. Heard of it? Well it’s been out for a few years now. Haven’t? Well, it’s wonderful!
You can buy it in stores, online, or straight from the brand itself. There’s no excuse! I finally received my Clairsonic Mia 2 just yesterday and already fell in love.
If you want to know why, here’s the lowdown.
- Works for most skin types. The models come with different brush types to satisfy several skin types. The one from Sephora comes default with the sensitive brush so you get a gentle intro to the product.
- It’s simple & fast. Even for those who don’t want to spend a lot of time fussing. The entire wash time is 1 minute. Have you ever timed how long it takes to wash all that makeup off? I would, except I can’t imagine not using my Clairsonic, now that I have it!
- It’s gentle. I mean, it’s really gentle. I was extremely skeptical about the whole ‘safe for daily use’ or ‘can be used twice daily’ claims. Now that I have it, I totally get it.
- It’s more effective. Not only is it not time consuming, it’s also very effective at removing all of that makeup.
- It feels so luxurious! It feels good gliding over your skin and for anyone else with facial piercings, there’s zero tugging or yanking. If it glides over my piercings, I can feel good knowing, it’s also not tugging at my skin.
- It cleans your whole face. Why wouldn’t it? Anyone ever use the Neutrogena Wave? Well, I have, and its a headache.
- …well, we’ll see.
Yes, I’m advocating a product I’ve used… twice now. Why? Because even if it doesn’t fulfill all the promises (although I expect it will), the reasons I listed above are good enough for me.
Looking for more suggestions? Well there are whole websites dedicated to just that.